Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Kings of Real Estate Team
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner.
There is an opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
Compensation at plan is $26,000 base with Bonus projected at $8,000-12,000+. Starting pay depending upon experience.
- Provide exceptional customer service as the point person for complaints or questions and resolve issues quickly to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Help with Direct Mail Marketing campaigns, etc. that highlight our services to improve company visibility and improve client retention
- Handle incoming calls and identify the call to give accurate service and information
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Time management is important; complete changing tasks on a day to day basis with little supervision
- Available evenings and weekends
- Team player a must
$38,000+ at plan
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Kings of Real Estate Team
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Kings of Real Estate Team was established in March of 2012 and is one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in the area.
Mission: Impacting Others to Prosper. 3rd John 1:2
- Providing Clients with WOW service.
- Elevating team members personally and professionally.
- Inspiring others to give of themselves.
We believe in family first! Enjoying a balanced work life and family life!
Tracy King, the CEO, is here to help Agents succeed and clients to reach their goals.