Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Kings of Real Estate Team
Make $60,000 up to $100,000 like others on my team!
Could you be the great assistant I’m seeking to work full-time and handle calling back the leads to set appointments to meet with agents on my team?
Busy Real Estate Team Leader buried with far too much to do needs very organized, detail-oriented assistant 40 hours weekly in his Knoxville Office.
It’s 10:07 pm on a Wednesday night and I’m still at my office working!
I own a rapidly growing Real Estate Sales Team business located in Knoxville, TN where I have been for years now.
I’m stuck working late again tonight because I’ve just got too many leads to call back— prospects to be added to my database, closings to be scheduled, incoming offers to be directed, a contact management system that must be kept up to the minute correct and other administrative details that go along with running a real estate business… are killing me.
Can you help make my headaches vanish by handling some of these details?
Are you somebody who’s superb at handling details… a loyal, hardworking behind the scenes type person who always follows through and almost never misses a deadline… so productive your last employer considered hiring two people to replace you after you left… a strong typist with good computer skills using Microsoft Word, publisher and powerpoint programs… a solid command of Top Producer type CRM programs… can search the MLS for homes matching buyers criteria, comfortable in a small business environment where priorities can change quickly… a super-organized get-it-done type person who’s also very good on the phone talking with people?
Our office dress code is business casual.
Think you might be the person I’m looking for? Apply Now!
Hopefully, with your help, I’ll be able to start leaving work at a decent hour!
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Work 1 Saturday a month
- We offer health insurance
- 1 week vacation paid
- 3 sick days paid
- 7 major holidays paid
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Bonus plan
$60,000 + at Plan ( $23,380 base + Bonus ) first year projection
- Primary duties include calling back, text and e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of appointments for real estate agents and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, timing and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Fully supportive of Outside Sales Agents success!
- Must have computer skills and know Excel spreadsheets
- Pleasant phone voice
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Problem solving ability
- Great time management skills
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well
- Internal Drive, self motivated
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Independent and self-motivated. A must!
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Decisive and proactive
$60,000+ at Plan
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Kings of Real Estate Team
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Kings of Real Estate Team was established in March of 2012 and is one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in the area.
Mission: Impacting Others to Prosper. 3rd John 1:2
- Providing Clients with WOW service.
- Elevating team members personally and professionally.
- Inspiring others to give of themselves.
We believe in family first! Enjoying a balanced work life and family life!
Tracy King, the CEO, is here to help Agents succeed and clients to reach their goals.